List of Impairments
SSD Listing of Impairments
Can I Claim My Condition Under SSDI?
The following are Part A categories of (adult) disability impairments as defined by the Social Security Administration. If you are wondering what medical conditions you can claim under Social Security disability (SSDI), contact the Social Security Disability Law Firm, P.A., in Miami, to speak with a lawyer. We can provide more information regarding your particular disability and the steps you should take to secure the benefits you need.
Call 1-866-MY-DISABILITY for a Free Consultation
Listing of impairments:
- Musculoskeletal system (loss of function, spinal issues)
- Respiratory ailments (emphysema, asthma)
- Cardiovascular system (heart conditions)
- Mental disorders (depression, anxiety, schizophrenia)
- Special senses and speech (vision, hearing, speech)
- Digestive system (stomach, intestines, liver)
- Genitourinary system (kidney failure, bone disease)
- Hematological disorders (anemia, sick cell disease)
- Skin disorders (burns, tumors, sensitivity to light)
- Endocrine system (thyroid disease, diabetes)
- Impairments that affect multiple body systems (Down Syndrome)
- Neurological (epilepsy, traumatic brain injury, multiple sclerosis, ALS, cerebral palsy, Parkinson's, muscular dystrophy)
- Malignant neoplastic diseases (cancers)
- Immune system (lupus, HIV/AIDS)
Contact the Social Security Disability Law Firm, P.A., for a free consultation if you are filing for or have been turned down for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI or SSI). We can also provide more information about the listing of impairments that are considered disabling by the SSA.
Attorney Chris R. Borgia will personally handle your case and use his extensive knowledge to submit or appeal your claim. Call toll-free at 1-866-693-4722 or contact our firm online.
We represent clients in Miami-Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties, and throughout Florida.